By default, project administrators and admins can enable any of Cmd's third-party integrations for their projects. However, global admins can decide whether each integration is available. This page explains how to change these permissions.
Prerequisite: Global permissions are only accessible to global administrators.
Revoking permission for an integration
- In the top-right corner, click the current project's name to open the drop-down list.
- Select Project & app settings.
- On the left-hand menu, under 'Administration (Global)', select Integrations.
- Locate the integration and click Disable.
Note: You can only disable integrations with no active triggers using them.
- If prompted, enter your password then click Verify.
- Click Save.
Restoring permission for an integration
To restore permission for an integration you previously disabled, follow the same steps to reactivate the integration (at step 4 the button will now say 'Enable').