By copying a report you can:
- Make a new version of a public report created by a teammate.
- Create a new report based on an existing report.
- Collect the same types of data across multiple projects.
How to copy a report
- On the 'Reports' page, locate the report you'd like to copy and click the three-dot menu icon:
2. Select Copy report from the drop-down menu.
3. Select the project into which you'd like to copy your report.
4. Click Copy report.
5. A copy of the report will appear in the 'My reports' section: