Note: Cmd Free uses a restricted version of the Cmd Audit agent, so it is compatible with the same OSes.
The latest version of Cmd Audit supports the following OSes:
- Amazon Linux 2 with kernel 4.14+
- RHEL/CentOS 7.6, 7.7, and 7.8 with RHEL kernel 3.10+
- RHEL/CentOS 8.0, 8.1, and 8.2 with kernel 4.18+
- Ubuntu 16.04 with GA/AWS/GCP/HWE kernel 4.15+
- Ubuntu 18.04 with GA/AWS/GCP kernel 4.15+ or HWE kernel 4.18+
- Ubuntu 20.04 with GA/AWS/GCP/HWE kernel 5.4+
- On GKE: COS or Ubuntu nodes.
- On EKS: Amazon Linux 2, with EC2-based worker nodes.
- On AKS: Ubuntu nodes.
Only 64-bit OSes are supported. We do not currently plan to support 32-bit OSes. SELinux is not currently supported.
Learn which versions are supported for use with Cmd Control.