Version 1.9.0 of the Cmd web app allows you to write longer trigger descriptions and fixes a number of bugs.
Longer trigger descriptions
Trigger descriptions were previously limited to 255 characters, but our recent work developing comprehensive trigger sets made clear that longer descriptions are sometimes useful. The new maximum is 4096 characters.
- If you are logged in to the web app when an administrator removes you from the project you're viewing, you'll be redirected to a page where you can switch to any other Cmd projects that you are still authorized to access. (Previously, you would just get logged out.)
- The security check dialogue (e.g. for setting up 2FA) no longer throws an error when a password contains
- Each new user now gets asked to set a password, even with "Allow Google login" enabled (but not with "Enforce Google login" enabled).
- You can once again sort the Servers table by the Agent Status column.
- Trigger or alert summary widgets on the Home and Reports pages are now clickable, like other widgets. You can see more detail about data displayed in a widget by clicking it.
show IPv6 / show IPv4button on the servers table's
IPscolumn now works as expected.
- Various minor fixes.
As always, if you have any questions, comments, and feedback.